Monday, January 26, 2015

Go Midwife Weekend Intensive Training

In the beginning of January I was just kind of dreaming and spoke out loud my desire to have some midwifery training to be able to offer to women wherever in the world we are. Well let me assure you, spoken word is powerful! Its how God created everything after all! After that I checked out this Midwife training program I was acquainted with from Kona and found that they can even come to Charleston to do a weekend intensive. It has been neat to see how God quickly opened the doors so I'm excited to see what he does! Totally trusting Him, but I want to invite you to join me!

We need 8 students to hold a Childbirth Educator weekend intensive. We are looking at possibly February 20-22 or March 6-8 depending on people's availability. The course would cover all kinds of topics on mother and infant care and equip you to teach Childbirth classes. The vision of Go Midwife is to train people to take this knowledge and impart it to the nations to change communities and improve the health of mothers and infants. Check out their site and the course description here http://gomidwife.com/certification/ Please share this if you know anyone who might be interested. And if you are interested or have any questions please let me know! You can email me at alicia.adams511@gmail.com

Thank you!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment